Effective and Last Updated: 26 Oct 2017
We value your privacy while you visit our application, provide information, avail our services and interact with the contents and products on our application. The users use the application to interact with other users on a topic in which they are interested. The users can choose to join already listed topics, by other users and interact with other users. You are the cornerstone of our application and hence we provide you with the greatest security measures on how we collect, distribute, use or retain your personal information which you provide us. Except as this Policy, we do not disclose your personal or sensitive personal information to any third party without your express consent and therefore, we set out the detailed policy below and your use of this application signifies your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not collect your personal information. Personal information or personally identifiable information has been defined in the privacy and security laws of countries and it signifies any information or data that can be used to identify a particular person or an individual in context. It may include any information that may be used to trace a user’s identity such as persons name, gender, demographic details, contact address, credit information, consumption preferences, educational background, racial/political affinity and such other details which may include sensitive information also.
We do not demand the personal information but the users may provide such information if they want to, on the app. We do not collect such information or use it.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
While availing our services, users are not needed to register on our application or fill out a form requesting technical assistance or IT services. For such purposes, the application collects Information which may be classified as follows:
- Consensual & Voluntary Information
- We do not collect any personal information or check the authenticity of the information provided to us.
- Information automatically collected
We may collect the domain name and Internet Protocol address (IP) to understand the usage of our application and for other legal/administrative compliances. Such information is not linked to any personal or sensitive information collected and hence may be retained in our records for necessary future references. We may do an internal behavioral study of our users/frequent visitors to better understand and protect them. Such information is compiled and disbursed in an aggregated manner even to the third party.
- Information through other mechanism
- Certain information may be collected passively through tracking/ data navigation etc assuming an implied consent on your part without you submitting it voluntarily. It will be stored with us based on business and marketing needs of the application and may also be used to process your requests, send you promotional offers and it will be assumed that you have accepted this policy before using any of the features.
- Device/Usage Information: We may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software. We may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you
- Third Party: We get data about you and your exercises on and off the application from outsider accomplices/ third-parties, for example, data from a party when we mutually offer services or from an advertiser about your encounters or experiences with them.
Also note that we are not responsible for the sensitive personal information that you may choose to disclose through any other channels such as blogs, newsletters etc. We do not collect or ask for any personal information but only collect technical information which includes device related information.
- HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- We may use your information to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Application. We may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you
- We do not provide any of your non-public information to any third party without your consent.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to access, review, and/or monitor the content you record or send using our application, at our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, and we reserve the right to remove any such content or messages in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, if we believe such action is necessary (a) to conform to the contemporary legal practices, notice, subpoena or rules/regulations, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our application; or (c) to exercise or protect any proprietary or intellectual rights or personal safety of the app, our users, or other third parties.
- HOW IS INFORMATION SECURED?
- We are concerned with the safeguarding of confidentiality related to your information and we employ industry best practices including technical, managerial, electronic and physical means to protect your information from any unwarranted access by any third party without your explicit permission.
- Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause, we may preserve or disclose your personal information or data which is necessary to comply with any legal/enforcement order or regulation, to protect third-party rights or safety of another person or to address technical issues.
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our applications to children below 13 years of age. Children below the age of 13 years are not supposed to use the content of the application without a guardian/parental consent.
- INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
If a child submits information through any part of the Network, and we become aware that the user submitting the information is a child, the information is not used for any purpose, nor is it disclosed to third parties. We will comply with all regulations set forward by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission.
- THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not disclose your sensitive information to any third party. Further, we retain your information as long as your account is active after which we delete all information except that which is needed by the application for future references.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may allow third party to serve advertisements and they may use identifiable information such as browse type, subject of advertisements scrolled over and so on. You may opt-out of providing any information to them.
- USERS CHOICES & OBLIGATIONS
- We do not demand any personal information from the users. The users may choose to provide their personal information on the application.
- The users have a right to delete, modify, access or correct any personal information that they have provided to the application.
- Users are obliged not to post or share any vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually provoking remark or graphic or post or message on the application for which serious legal actions shall be taken. Users are also not allowed to introduce or encrypt any harmful viruses, or damaging files which shall cause inconvenience to the operators and users of the application.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of this application shall not be duplicated/copies/printed/downloaded/transmitted without written prior approval of the operator. Violation of any intellectual property of any product/design/document on the application shall be deemed illegal and appropriate action shall be taken forthwith.
- CHANGE IN POLICY